20th November 2020
COVID–19 UPDATE FOR VICTORIAN STRATA COMMUNITY
The Victorian government classifies the strata industry as ‘Rental hiring and real estate services sector guidance’ for COVID industry guidance. More information can be found at:
If you scroll to the bottom of this link, and under ‘Other real estate services’, you will find the relevant information to the strata industry.
The key points:
All Victorian multi-dwelling properties with shared facilities and workers (including employees and contractors) onsite must have a COVIDSafe Plan. You can download a COVIDSafe Plan template:
Multi-dwelling properties include:
- low, mid and high-rise residential apartment buildings
- student accommodation
- long-term accommodation rentals
- townhouses with shared facilities
- single room occupancy properties with shared facilities
- mixed use properties where there is a residential component with shared facilities.